To support the Bible translation in each local language that the Bible does not have it yet. Wycliffe Thai Foundation works with Wycliffe International for translating the Bible into every languages that need to be translated. This Bible translation project has many volunteers who are interested in joining with the project, both Thais and foreigners.
- to translate the Bible into K language.
- to develop the community in the working area.
- to teach English at churches, schools and government buildings.
- to coordinate with Mission teams.
- to preach and to serve at the Mukdaharn church.
- The books of gospel will finish in the beginning of year-2014.
- The K teachers’ training has begun since in October 2013. We will do continually in the whole year-2014 for developing the local teachers’ skills.
- The Mukdaharn church has members about 20-30, after it has been built for a year.
- The big strainer project are being in process, but there are still many villages where need strainers. If anybody would like to donate for them, you can contact us (each village per 30,000 BHT)
- pray for the salvation of K people and for the believers’s safety.
- pray for the translation and we hope NT will complete in 2017.
- pray for Robert&Arene’s health, both physical and soul.